The nascent acting career of CHRIS PINE has yielded little seen films like JUST MY LUCK and SMOKIN’ ACES but after landing the role of James Kirk in JJ ABRAMS’ re-imagining of STAR TREK, PINE’S star should rise exponentially. The crazy thing is that, although PINE is thankful for the part, STAR TREK was not exactly on his TV radar while growing up. The actor talked to HOLLYWOOD OUTBREAK about STAR TREK, and he actually let a little “gold suit” slip into the conversation. Check out this clip:
- ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Bests ‘Dolittle’ For Stellar $59 Million Box Office Debut
- Sarah Wayne Callies Discusses The “Honor” Of Being Part of ‘Council of Dads’
- For ‘Snowpiercer’ Stars, The Train Set Became Another Character
- Allison Janney Sees ‘Troop Zero’ As A Perfect Family Movie
- ‘Dolittle’ Presented Big Challenges For Robert Downey Jr.
Latest Movie Trailers
- Black Widow’s’ Web Of Strong Women Has Rachel Weisz Excited
- Director York Alec Shackleton “Grateful” For ‘Disturbing The Peace” Collaboration With Guy Pearce
- ‘Troop Zero’ Filmmakers Bert & Bertie Are Driven By A “Story First” Aesthetic
- How Could Patrick Stewart Miss ‘Picard’ When He Never Left?
- Katie Holmes Encounters A Terrifying Doll In ‘Brahms: The Boy II’ Trailer